Sunday, February 9, 2014

Real darkness ... and real hope


(Folks, forgive me ... I've taken down most of this post because I don't want to risk having too many details posted.   Please do not re-post or draw attention to these posts and details).


God’s work is breaking through this darkness, and everyone involved agrees vehemently that prayer is the essential that must be increased and maintained.  At my next writing I’ll tell you about some of the hope coming out of the teenage boys in the village, but for now I ask you to pray with all your might for these beautiful children and their deliverance - in every possible meaning of the word.

I am well and blessed, and look forward to seeing you all soon.   I apologize for not posting more often, but my Wi-Fi access has been spotty to this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment